Payment has to be made according to the rates:
|Presenter (proceeding only)||USD 100|
- - Fee includes all conference events, e-conference kits, and certificate.
- - Presenter fee covers the presentation of 1 paper and conference proceeding.
- - Extra costs will incur for the accepted paper to be published in a Scopus-indexed journal.
- - All accepted papers must be presented at ITTP-COVID19, either by the authors themselves or via proxy. If a paper is fail to be presented at ITTP-COVID19 it shall be deemed a “no-show”.
- - Exceptions to this policy will be made in rare and unusual situations by the ITTP-COVID19 Secretariat only if there is evidence that the no-show occurred because of unanticipated events beyond the control of the authors, and that every option available to the authors to present the paper was exhausted.
- - Authors of no-show papers wishing to appeal the no-show status of their paper must appeal by email to the ITTP-COVID19 Secretariat no later than seven (7) days after the start of ITTP-COVID19 and must provide evidence to convincingly demonstrate that their absence was as a result of forces beyond their will and control, or that an erroneous decision was made.
- Confirmed participants who do not participate or who cancel will forfeit their registration fees. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. ITTP-COVID19 reserves the right to cancel any event if the minimum registration is not met.
- - All participants (presenters or non-presenters only) are requested to register for the conference from July 1st, 2021
- - All attending participants (presenter/non-presenter) must pay his/her conference fees except for ITTP-COVID19 committee members.
- - Kindly fill in the online registration form and attach the proof of payment along with the registration form.
- - You will receive a registration confirmation email within 2 days after the registration form submitted.
Payments should be made upon notification of acceptance and must reach the conference secretariat for registration. Proof of payment must be attached with the registration form.
Payment should be made to the following account:
|Bank Account Name||Bendahari Universiti Teknologi Malaysia|
|Bank Account Number||8006053536|
|Bank Name||CIMB Bank Berhad|
|Bank Address||Ground Floor Student Union Building, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia|
|Bank Swift Code||CIBBMYKL|
Kindly write your paper ID followed by ITTP-COVID19 (eg: ITTP-T1-001 ITTP-COVID19) for all transactions.
Payment for Local (Malaysian) participant
- 1. e-Commerce UTM (Malaysian only)
- 2. Bank Draft
- 3. Money Order
- 4. Online Banking
- 5. Debit Transfer
- 6. Transfer Vote (For UTM only) (the invoice can be requested earlier to process the payment)
- e-Commerce in UTM Portal is a facility provided by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia for our clients in making payment online with or without bill through MEPS FPX and credit card facility.
Kindly make payment through e-Commerce UTM and follow the steps that can be found from this tutorial.
- Please do take note, at the moment the portal is only available for LOCAL(Malaysia) payment only.
Payment for International Participant
- 1. UTM Flywire
- International Participant can make their payment at UTM Flywire with below details and follow the steps that can be found from this tutorial.
1. Payment amount : RM430
2. Conference Code : ITTP-COVID19. Conference code is a must. To ensure easy identification of type of payments.
3. Invoice Code: ITTP-T1-XXX
Proof of payment must be attached upon submitting the registration form.