Payment has to be made according to the rates:
|Presenter (proceeding only)||USD 100|
- Fee includes all conference events, e-conference kits, and certificate.
- Presenter fee covers the presentation of 1 paper and conference proceeding.
- Extra costs will incur for the accepted paper to be published in a Scopus-indexed journal.
- Payments should be made upon notification of acceptance and must reach the conference secretariat for registration. Proof of payment must be attached with the registration form.
- Payment method details will be updated very soon.
- All accepted papers must be presented at ITTP-COVID19, either by the authors themselves or via proxy. If a paper is fail to be presented at ITTP-COVID19 it shall be deemed a “no-show”.
- Exceptions to this policy will be made in rare and unusual situations by the ITTP-COVID19 Secretariat only if there is evidence that the no-show occurred because of unanticipated events beyond the control of the authors, and that every option available to the authors to present the paper was exhausted.
- Authors of no-show papers wishing to appeal the no-show status of their paper must appeal by email to the ITTP-COVID19 Secretariat no later than seven (7) days after the start of ITTP-COVID19 and must provide evidence to convincingly demonstrate that their absence was as a result of forces beyond their will and control, or that an erroneous decision was made.
- Confirmed participants who do not participate or who cancel will forfeit their registration fees. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. ITTP-COVID19 reserves the right to cancel any event if the minimum registration is not met.
- All participants (presenters or non-presenters only) are requested to register for the conference from June 6th, 2021
- All attending participants (presenter/non-presenter) must pay his/her conference fees.
- Kindly fill in the online registration and payment form.