Dear Authors & Presenters,
- - Submission link: Link
- - Go to the link provided to gain access to the respective conference track folders.
- - Find and open the appropriate conference track folder assigned to your paper(s).
- - Create a new folder with your paper submission ID and full name, for example: ITTP-T1-012345_Jane John Doe
- - Upload your files (videos & slides) in the named folder.
To submit your recorded video files and slide documents for your presentation, kindly use the link below. The submission process is detailed below:
Kindly note that all submissions must be made on or before August 4th, 2021
- All presenters are suggested to limit their slide between 10 to 15 slides.
- All presenters should keep the slide simple. The presentation slide should consist of (Introduction, Methodology, Results & Discussion and Conclusion)
- The information included must be concise and brief. All references included must be cited correctly.
- All presenters are suggested to avoid sound effects and excessive slide transition.
- It is suggested for presenters to use common fonts (e.g. Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri) to avoid any further problems related to fonts.
- The figures included can be seen and labeled clearly.
- All presenters will be notified of their session date and time, few weeks before the conference.
- The conference organizer will provide the link to a video conferencing platform for oral presentation.
- Each presenter will be given 10 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for the question and answer session. The session chair will stop the presentation when the presentation exceeds 10 minutes.
- All presenters are advised to wear appropriate attire.